News
Reviews
Previews
Downloads
Features
Codes
Media
Links


Mailbag
Game Babes
Game Movies
Game Guides
Vita FAQ
PS2 FAQ
PS3 FAQ
PS4 FAQ

Contact Us

HOME

FilePulse

Home > Fanfics > DMC Outtakes

Devil May Cry Outtakes
By: Rinoa on February 26, 2002

Yep, another person doing these outtake things. I'm soooooo original... (Character bashing. I love all the characters really, though.)

DISCLAIMER: If it doesn't belong to me, it belongs to somebody else.

SCENE: Trish falls from the sky (opening cut-scene)

Trish drops from the sky, flailing her arms and screaming. She hits the ground hard and knocks herself out.

Scene: Trish smashes through the door of Devil May Cry

Trish bursts through the door on her motorbike, showering Dante with broken wood. Dante leaps to his feet.

Dante: *eyes glow red* THAT WAS A NEW DOOR! DIE! *grabs Force Edge and chases Trish out of Devil May Cry*

Muffled noises of pain are heard outside

SCENE: Trish throws the motorbike at Dante

Trish grabs her motorbike and chucks it at Dante

Dante: Sword, ha-ha. Time to go to work gu- *the motorbike lands on Dante* OOF!

Director: CUT! Could someone call the paramedics?

TAKE 2:

Trish throws the motorbike. It goes sailing over Dante's head and crashes through a support beam. Devil May Cry collapses

TAKE 7,639

Trish throws the motorbike and Dante blasts it back with Ebony and Ivory. It goes out the smashed door and hits a couple of innocent people walking past.

Scene: Dante takes the Rusty Key from the Bloody Mari.

Dante takes the rusty key and runs. The Bloody Mari throws the knife. It hits Dante's coat, pinning him to the bookshelf.

Director: BLOODY MARI! You were supposed to MISS him!

Bloody Mari: Bloody Mari issss sssssorry. Can I kill ssssomething yet?

Director: GO TO THE CORNER!

Dante: Uh... I don't wanna be a pain, but... could someone please remove the knife? Anyone?

Scene: Dante takes the Pride of Lion.

Dante picks up the Pride of Lion. He turns around to see Phantom fall through the ceiling. Phantom hits the floor and crashes through it, leaving a large, spider-shaped hole.

Scene: Final battle with Phantom

Dante leaps on top of Phantom and strikes down. Phantom crashes through the glass dome with Dante still on top of him.

Dante: Uh-oh.

TAKE 2:

Learning from his earlier mistake, Dante delivers the final blow with his shotgun. Phantom crashes through the dome, completely missing the statue spike and landing on Trish.

Trish: Owww... pain...

And that's all for now. Liked it? Hated it? Gonna stab me in my sleep? Please send me feedback!

Back


Disclaimer: These fanfics are not written by anyone on the PlayStation Pro staff and do not always reflect our views or opinions. Do not e-mail us concerning the content on this page. Please send your mail to the author.